Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Danville, Spencer, & Lynchburg VA
Coverage for Drivers Across Virginia
Every driver faces similar dangers both on and off the road. To protect yourself and others, you will need a reliable car insurance policy tailored for your vehicle. Although you drive carefully, accidents aren’t always avoidable. Car insurance can help pay for damages and injuries so you don’t have to face them alone. Schoonover Insurance Group
provides dedicated customer care and a range of coverages for drivers throughout Virginia. We will help you find and tailor a policy for your vehicle at a price you can appreciate.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage policy from Schoonover Insurance Group may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, explosion, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection (PIP) compensates you and your passengers for medical expenses after an accident, no matter who is declared at-fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance provides compensation for expenses related to an accident involving a driver not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance can help with trip interruptions such as flat tires, running out of gas and needing to be towed.
Is Full Coverage Car Insurance Required?
While full coverage isn’t normally required by state law, it is often required by dealerships. If you have a loan on your vehicle, you may be required to carry some form of full coverage car insurance.
Even without the requirement, full coverage car insurance is recommended. Minimum liability coverages won’t protect you, your passengers or your vehicle in the face of an accident. A full coverage auto insurance policy provides the highest amount of protection for your vehicle.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Find a car insurance policy tailored for your needs and your budget. Call Schoonover Insurance Group at (434) 792-5800
or fill out an online quote form today.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Every driver’s insurance needs are different depending on where you live and the type of vehicle you drive. Speak with an insurance agent to discuss how much coverage your vehicle deserves.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
Car insurance rates vary depending on your location, driving record, credit score, vehicle, coverage limits and other factors. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on auto insurance.
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law?
Requirements for auto insurance vary by state, but most drivers are required to carry some form of liability car insurance. In Virginia, drivers must carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $20,000 in property damage liability